Asphalt Shingle Roofing for Your Home
When you need a new roof, don’t trust the protection and wellbeing of your home to just any contractor. Find a reputable, skilled contractor who will provide you with a high quality, warrantied roofing solution…
Weather Tech Renovations is just that. We are a local, family-owned roofing, siding, and window company headquartered out of Blue Springs, MO. Our certified Roofing TECHnicians provide exceptional service to residential and commercial customers in the Kansas and Missouri area. We have helped homeowners protect their homes with quality roofing for over twenty years!
Weather Tech Renovations is simply the roofing company that you can rely on. If you have concerns about your roof, we provide free, no-obligation estimates.
We provide all types of services:
- Residential Roof Inspections
- Residential Roof Maintenance
- Residential Roof Repair
- Residential Roof Installs (New Construction)
- Residential Roof Replacements
With our white glove customer service and 5-Year Workmanship Guarantee we ensure every roofing project our Roofing TECHnicians complete passes both our stringent final inspection standards and yours too. Additionally, every quality roof we install is also backed by trustworthy manufacturer warranties.
Asphalt Shingles Provide Reliable Protection & Come in a Variety of Colors & Styles
When it comes to protecting your home, asphalt shingles are one of the most popular roofing materials used today. This is because asphalt shingles are durable, require low maintenance, and are available in hundreds of distinct styles and colors to suit your home’s aesthetic. On top of all these fantastic qualities, asphalt shingles are also designed for longevity, you can expect to get about 20-25 years out of a quality asphalt shingle roof. Considering all of this, it’s no wonder that asphalt shingles are a popular choice with homeowners.
As a Kansas and Missouri premier roofing, siding, and window replacement company, the Weather Tech Renovations Team wants our excellent service to not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations. This is why we only work with leading manufacturers like CertainTeed, GAF, and Owens Corning to ensure that our asphalt shingles are of the highest quality.
Why Choose Quality Asphalt Shingles?
Your roof does more than protect your home from rain, wind, sleet and snow. Your roof also plays an important part in the overall aesthetics of your home.
There are several factors to consider when choosing the best roofing material for your home. During your free home roofing consultation, we will take the time to not only discuss with you the technical aspects of your roofing needs but we can also help you choose the right brand, style, and material to blend beautifully with your home’s design aesthetics.
Some of the major components we consider when helping our customers pick the roof that is just right for them are the following:
· Color and Style – Asphalt shingles provide broad options for color and style. There are hundreds of colors and many styles to choose from. The wide variety of options available in asphalt shingles makes it easy for our customers to find a solution that blends perfectly with the aesthetics of their home, improves curb appeal and the market value of their home.
· Energy Efficiency – When it comes to keeping utility costs down, picking the right roof can go a long way. We can help you reduce the size of your carbon footprint and lower your energy bill by helping you choose the right asphalt shingle roofing product. Today, manufacturers are creating new lines of asphalt shingles that raise SRI values and can even extend the life of your roof by keeping surface temperatures low.
· Protection from Weather Damage – A quality roof will protect your home from all types of weather-related threats like wind, rain, sleet, hail, snow, ice and other extreme weather conditions. Weather Tech Renovations offers impact-resistant rated asphalt shingles, including Class 4, which provides the highest level of protection.
Asphalt Shingle Impact-Resistant Ratings
Impact-resistant asphalt shingles are specifically designed to resist damage caused by hail. There are different levels of impact resistance: from Class 1 to Class 4. Class 4 is the highest level of impact resistance, albe to withstand the impact from a 2-inch steel ball dropped from 20 feet without splitting or tearing.
- Class 1 Impact Resistant Shingles: Withstand damage from 1.25 inch diameter steel balls dropped from 20 feet onto shingles.
- Class 2 Impact Resistant Shingles: Withstand damage from 1. 5 inch diameter steel balls dropped from 20 feet onto shingles.
- Class 3 Impact Resistant Shingles: Withstand damage from 1.75 inch diameter steel balls dropped from 20 feet onto shingles.
- Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles: Withstand damage from 2 inch diameter steel balls dropped from 20 feet onto shingles.
Hail Threat Defined by Size:
Source: Nation Weather Service
Our TECHnicians are the Superhero’s of Roofing
You can always expect nothing less than the very best service and satisfaction from Weather Tech Renovation’s Roofing TECHnicians.
Each and every one of our employees is expertly trained in roofing inspection, repair and installaiton. We pride ourselves on providing every residential customer with our “White Glove Treatment”, it’s what sets us apart from our competition.